Full-Stack Web Development (CS371) Fall 2017
- The Major Exam 01 will be inchaAllah on November 1, 2017.
- The Major Exam 02 will be inchaAllah on 29 November, 2017.
- Project due date will be inchaAllah on November 30, 2017.
Syllabus and Overview
Syllabus CS371 Fall 2017 in PDF
- Student Information Sheet
- Moodle: https://lms.psu.edu.sa/
- CS371 Hosting http://cs371.coolpage.biz/
- Free Web Hosting Account
- PHP REST
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, the student will be able to
- CLO 1: Describe the fundamental concepts and requirements for designing full-stack web framework.
- CLO 2: Develop front-end web applications using HTML and cascading styles sheets
- CLO 3: Build interactive web applications with back-end web server and databases
- CLO 5: Create Extensible Markup Language ( XML) document and integrate it into web page development
- CLO 6: Demonstrate the use of various website development tools to design and implement full-stack Web applications.
Several assignments in this course will be related to this Specialization and course.
The specialization allows to learn front-end and mobile hybrid development, build back-end support, and implement a fully functional application.
In what follows, you can find information about the reference textbook that will be used in this course. The textbook will be useful for students to enhance their knowledge about Web development concepts. It will also help to practice with some exercises from the textbook and the lab manual. It is mandatory that each student gets its own hard/soft copy.
We alert the students that it is ESSENTIAL to read each chapter of the topics covered in lectures. Lectures will only provide some insights and it will be mandatory to read the details from the textbook to consolidate the understanding.
- Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 5/e, 9th Edition
- by Deitel and Deitel,
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 9 edition (March 7, 2011)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-215100-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-215100-9
- © 2012, pp. 960